SOLAR ARRAY ASSEMBLY
The Australian solar industry is currently experiencing a production boom due to the federal government’s commitment to achieve the Renewable Energy Target (RET) of 33,000 GWh by 2020.
Once this target has been achieved, the onus has been put on individual states to continue the the drive towards sustainability.
Each state has set forth the following targets:
- New South Wales: Zero emissions by 2050
- Queensland: 50% renewable by 2030
- Victoria: 40% renewable by 2025
- ACT: 100% by 2022
- South Australia: 50% renewable by 2025
- Northern Territory: 50% by 2030
- Tasmania: 100% by 2022
- Western Australia: No RET as of yet.
At Four Elements Engineering Solutions, we support this push for a renewable and sustainable future, and to do our part we have created our Solar Division which specialises in the mechanical construction of commercial and utility scale solar projects.
FIXED SYSTEM A-FRAME AND TABLE ASSEMBLY
Keep up to date with whats going on in the Solar Industry